Are you passionate about helping businesses achieve optimal success? Could you be pivotal in designing and delivering a wide range of impactful business support? Does it excite you to work for a social enterprise that uses profit for purpose? If this sounds like you…. Then read on!
We are Winning Moves, a fast-growing, Birmingham-based consultancy that enables businesses to deliver high performance through a unique blend of exceptional support and software solutions. Working primarily for government and local economic development agencies, our expertise helps to increase productivity, resilience and growth. As a commercial subsidiary of the Growth Company, a large social enterprise, we are committed to delivering social value with our activities – whether that is by growing the economy and creating new jobs or improving the environment.
We need a hands-on, forward-thinking and motivated Assistant Project Manager (APM) to take responsibility for the achievement of individual project objectives. Our APM will proactively and positively contribute to the delivery of efficient, profitable, timely, high quality and impactful business support and software projects.
Some of the things we’d like you to do include:
- Plan and set up business support projects to ensure profitability and value added.
- Identify, engage and recruit sufficient eligible beneficiaries to participate in projects, overseeing their journey from engagement to completion.
- Identify, engage and manage high quality deliverers of appropriate support for business beneficiaries.
- Positively represent Winning Moves and others in our Group with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, colleagues, associates, specialists and beneficiary businesses.
- Support the delivery of projects on time, in full, to budget and to required quality standards, including achievement of targeted impact.
- Test and quality assure digital tools for end users.
- Provide high quality, effective and efficient coordination and administration to achieve end goals.
A bit about yourself: as well as being able to do all the things mentioned above, you will have at least three years’ experience (preferably more) of successfully working in the business support environment and delivering observable results. Known for your enthusiasm and willingness to roll up your sleeves, you love working collaboratively within a team and get satisfaction from a ‘job well done’.
With excellent interpersonal skills, you communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. You have a good eye for detail and embracing new technologies, you are quick to learn and keen to fix failure points. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and welcome opportunities to challenge and develop yourself. You enjoy being part of a forward-thinking team dedicated to producing the very best outputs for its clients.
What you can expect at Winning Moves: a rewarding role with the opportunity to be an instrumental member of the team. You will work collaboratively alongside a great bunch of committed, clever, ambitious people who reflect our values in all that they do: different, better, faster. We also promise you an employer that invests in your career, consults you and gives you space to do amazing work. The salary for this role is commensurate with experience and will be approximately £28,000 – £35,000 per annum. As a fiercely equal opportunities employer, we welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Get in touch: If this sounds like you, then read the full job specification to find out more, and then apply by sending your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are the best person for the job to email@example.com . You must be eligible to work in the UK.
The final date for submitting an application is 23rd February 2024.