Benchmark Index is a suite of powerful and proven business diagnostic tools designed to help businesses, and those who support them, increase growth and productivity.
Our diagnostics are backed by a unique database of more than 120,000 global businesses, providing unparalleled data for objective comparison. Benchmark Index creates an objective view of strengths and weaknesses, providing a firm foundation to focus improvement activities in areas that lead to the greatest impact. Practical and easy to use, with more than 150 themed and sector tools to choose from, Benchmark Index offers flexibility and choice, including a bespoke option.Visit www.benchmarkindex.com
The Gold Standard in Business Diagnostics
Used in 45+ countries across five continents
- Unique database of 120,000+
- Used by 500,000+ businesses
- Increases productivity, resilience and growth
- Identifies businesses with the highest growth potential
- Connects business engagement journeys from initial contact to impact
- Offers a single customer view, removing duplication
- Provides an objective assessment of practices and performance
- Pinpoints areas that will increase productivity and drive growth
- Eliminates diagnosis fatigue
- Focuses on future potential
- Aggregates nationwide data
Benchmark Index Products
A suite of powerful and proven benchmarking diagnostic tools
Benchmark Index continues to drive international competitiveness and is the cornerstone of our enterprise development and productivity improvement.
Business Diagnostics Case Studies
How Benchmark Index helps businesses to grow
Digital Advantage Devon sought a digital tool that could assess a businesses' current digital maturity level, as well as track their progress over time. Benchmark Index delivered.
Winning Moves was commissioned by Liverpool's Growth Platform to develop a diagnostic resource to provide a robust understanding of individual SMEs and the ability to identify businesses with high growth potential.
The North East Growth Hub Cluster wanted a platform to better align and integrate the collective endeavours of all stakeholders to deliver transformational impact.
Contact our Business Diagnostics experts